Every aspiring student needs to work hard for a better future ahead in the present situation. For this purpose, it is vital to face many obstacles; one among the many is “the money factor.” Hence, it is crucial to apply for scholarships to decrease the financial pressure.
Anybody aspiring to go to Germany for studying can think of applying for the DAAD Scholarship, which stands for the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Scholarship. This particular scholarship is the largest funding organization, which provides funds to students from over the world. It consists of many benefits, but it is necessary to fulfill the needed requirements for getting this scholarship.
What are the vital requirements?
- Applicants need to take a full-time study course with compulsory attendance in Germany.
- Language requirements.
- TOEFL/ IELTS exam scores and a DSH 2/ Test DaF 4 certificate (for Germany).
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience is mandatory.
- The gap between the time of application and graduating must not be more than 6 years.
- An applicant thinking of staying in the country for 6 months should live in their country for a minimum 1 year during application.
- An applicant thinking of staying in Germany for more than 6 months should get the last degree in their country of residence.
(There are some other minute requirements as well. So, try consulting a professional for all the required details).
What is the amount that I will receive?
- Postgraduate students – 850 Euros per month, health and insurance coverage, traveling expenses (might differ), free stay in the University hostel.
- Doctoral courses – 1200 Euros per month and the facilities mentioned above.
What are the crucial documents for applying?
- DAAD application form
- Your CV
- Letter of motivation
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof from your employer about your employment
- Evidence for language requirements (Compulsory to know English and German)
Do I need to pay anything at all?
Yes, you do need to pay for the registration fees. For better details, contact the university.
Applying for a scholarship and getting it is not easy. Hence, it is better to seek personal help as well, as this method will guide you according to your specific requirements.
For details Contact us-Fastrack Language Institute-Pune