Spanish Classes In Pune
The best Spanish classes in Pune are provided by Fastrack Languages Institute. Spanish is known as Castellano (Castilian) as well as Espanol (Spanish) in Spain and some other Spanish-speaking countries. It is the language of the region of Castile, as opposed to other Spanish languages such as Galician, Basque, and Catalan. According to the report, Spanish is the world’s second language in terms of native speakers and the second language of international communication. For demographic reasons, the percentage of people who speak Spanish as their first language is rising, while the percentage of people who speak English is declining.
The world’s growing interest in the Spanish language is unstoppable, and expectations in some countries and continents are rising. According to Cervantes’ Institute’s most recent report, the Spanish language is spoken by 450 million people. Spain, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panamá, Equatorial Guinea, and Puerto Rico are the official Spanish-speaking countries.
Do you dream of having a successful career in a foreign country? If yes, then joining our Spanish language classes in Pune at Fastrack Languages Institute in Pune could be extremely beneficial for you.
- Can understand and use common everyday expressions and very basic phrases to meet specific needs.
- Can introduce himself and others, as well as ask and answer questions about personal information such as where he lives, who he knows, and what he owns.
- Can interact in a straightforward manner if the other person speaks slowly and clearly and is willing to assist.
Can comprehend sentences and commonly used expressions in areas of immediate importance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
Can communicate in simple and routine tasks that require a direct and simple exchange of information on common and routine topics.
Can describe aspects of his/her background, immediate environment, and matters of immediate need in simple terms
Can grasp the main points of clear standard input on topics that are frequently encountered in the workplace.
Can deal with the majority of situations that may arise while traveling in a language-speaking area.
Can write simple connected text on topics that are familiar to them or that they are passionate about.
Can describe events and experiences, as well as dreams, hopes, and ambitions, and give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans in a concise manner.
- The overarching goal is for the student to be able to participate verbally in the most important everyday situations through adequate oral and written use of the basic language.
- To discuss and write about common occurrences in everyday Spanish life, as well as Spanish preferences.
- Understanding and discussing important information about time management on the job and in one’s personal life; expressing one’s opinion and developing potential solutions.
To be able to comprehend, compose, and summarise historical information.
To be able to describe potential future events, ideas, and wishes, as well as discuss their benefits and drawbacks.
- Understands and recognizes implicit meaning in a wide range of demanding longer texts.
- Can express thoughts fluently and spontaneously without having to look for words.
- Can communicate effectively and flexibly in social, academic, and professional settings.
Can write clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex topics using organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices in a controlled manner.
- I can understand almost everything I hear or read with ease.
- Can synthesize information from a variety of oral and written sources, reassembling arguments and accounts into a logical presentation.
- Can express himself/herself in a natural, fluent, and precise manner, distinguishing finer shades of meaning even in the most difficult situations.
Join Our Team Today.
Welcome to our Foreign Language Training Institute get started by taking our Demo Classes!
Let's get in touch with us.